In order to connect with Punjab WiFi hot spot you must follow the steps as listed below:
- After enabling WiFi Access on your device find SSID “PITB-WiFi”.
- Once connected a User Registration page will open up in the web browser.
- Enter your cell number on the page and hit enter.
- Upon receiving a PIN, enter the same on the registration page to complete the signup.
- After successful signup, accordingly Internet services will be provisioned.
For more detail on how to connect, please visit our online guide.